Thank you for registering as a vendor with the City of Miramar. The City is developing vendor self-services. Email the Procurement Department
if you have any questions while completing the registration process.
For brand new vendors who have never worked with the City of Miramar please register online
If you have registered with Miramar in the past but do not have a username and password please email our Procurement Department
and request your Vendor ID number; then register online
. Be sure to enter your Vendor ID number and FEIN or SSN at the bottom.
Any vendor that is already registered and already has a username and password, sign in online
Disadvantaged business shall either:
- Qualify as a "Small Business Enterprise" ("SBE") that has an occupational license, is located in, and doing business in Broward County, or Qualify as a "County Business Enterprise" ("CBE") that has an occupational license, is located in, and doing business in Broward County
- Be engaged in commercial transactions
- Operate a business in Florida
- Be certified by the Broward County Office of Economic and Small Business Development, and provide proof of such certification to the city as part of any solicitation response
Local business shall:
- Be domiciled within the City of Miramar city limits
- Comply with all City of Miramar licensing requirements and be current on all city taxes
- If in business for less than 1 year, provide evidence of a previous business ownership within the City of Miramar within the past 3 years