No pressure usually indicates either of the following:
Fix Your Water Pressure
- The house valve is off.
- The water meter may be off.
- There is a possible broken pipe.
- If you notice standing water around the water meter box or in the roadway, this may indicate a leaking or broken pipe. Please call 954-602-HELP(4357).
- The most common situation is the house valve has been turned-off by mistake. To check your house valve, ensure all faucets in your house are normally closed. Locate your house valve, on the side or front of the house just below the garden hose connection. To open, turn valve counter clockwise.
- The water meter may be off. Please call 954-602-HELP(4357).