CURBSIDE SOLID WASTE COLLECTION ADVISORY
Due to significant increases in curbside participation rate and tons collected, as well as, an impact to the collection crews’ staff by the pandemic, there have been delays in the waste collection routes. Please be assured collection activities are still ongoing and materials will be collected.
To avoid interruption with your curbside collection service, the following rules should apply:
- Place cart for collection within 5 feet of the street by 7 a.m. on the scheduled pick up day.
- Make sure arrows on lid are pointed toward the street. Items in garbage cart should not extend above the rim by more than a few inches.
- Non Waste Pro containers, paper bags, cardboard boxes, recycling bins and oil drums cannot be used as garbage containers, and will not be collected.
- Branches, limbs and other vegetative items must be placed in the Waste Pro container or put out with your scheduled monthly bulk pickup.
- Oil, paints, insecticides, chemicals, automotive parts, batteries, tires, medical waste including hypodermic needles and syringes and hazardous waste will not be collected. Click on the Household Hazardous Waste tab for further disposal information.
- If your cart needs to be repaired or replaced cart due to theft, damage or destroyed, please email us to order a trash cart, please provide a brief summary of reasoning.
- If you experience a “missed pickup” on your collection day, or have any questions, please call Waste Pro at 954-967-4200 or reach Customer Service via email. Please include name, address, phone number and nature of your call.
- Need to know your collection day, check the Collection Zone Map for your corresponding curbside solid waste collection schedule.